With more than 2 billion users to its credit, Instagram is part of the top 3 most used social media, just after Youtube and Facebook. It is the platform par excellence to share memorable photos of moments between friends, family and to make discover its adventures. It can happen that professionals, entrepreneurs or companies wish to be noticed on Instagram for propose or present their products and services. But all, it can turn into a real headache since with the increasing number of photos that are posted per day, you will feel like your photos are falling into a black hole. Instagram can become an endless battlefield when you lack strategies to stand out. If you don't use the right hashtags or post at the right time, it will be hard to get traction. But don't give up! There are several things you can do to make your photos more visible on the popular photo sharing app. Let's discover these tips together.
Contenus de la page
The best way to increase your visibility on Instagram is to use the right hashtags
If you are wondering about its usefulness, remember that hashtags allow anyone to find content based on the keyword that he types in the search bar. Here are the places where you can place them:
Since you have your nicheThe use of appropriate hashtags will make your brand known to a large target. When this element is neglected, you become shadowban. In other words, the rate of appearance of your publications drops considerably. To put it simply, people don't see you anymore. That's why you have to use hashtags that are popular, but not too popular. In both cases, either your photo will be lost in the mass, or nobody will see it. Some ideas of hashtags to use:
One thing that must be made clear is that there is a limit to the number of 30 hashtags to use in a publication. To find the most relevant, visit the sites;
To put a hashtag under a Instagram publication:
- Download the picture
- put the filter of your choice
- in the caption, enter # followed by a text or emoticon
- Press OK
Geolocate your photos so that they appear on a map in the application
Geotagging of your photos is a great way to get them seen by people who are interested in that location. When you geotag a photo, it appears on a map within Instagram so people can see all the photos that were taken in that area. This is especially useful if you're trying to reach people who are interested in travel or a specific city or region. When you make the effort to geotag your photos, you bring trust, more shares and more comments. It's safe to say that if you have a location, people who see your photos will be happy to take a virtual tour; if so, take the time to come and see it. Also, people like to be introduced to new places. So if they have the opportunity to explore amazing places through you, that's cool.
Enable and disable the geolocation option
This is an option that can activate from your instagram account. Proceed in this way:
- From the application, click on your photo
- select the photo to be geotagged
- Click on the 3 vertical dots at the top right of the photo
- a window will open, select edit
- an "add a place" option will appear under your name
- a new one with "enable location services" appears, click on it.
When you are not using this function, it is important to deactivate to avoid exposing your personal data and your instagram account.
Procedure to disable the geolocation
- from your smartphone, go to "settings
- Click on "password and security".
- Scroll down to "location".
- Check or uncheck the "access my location" section. Blue (accept location); gray (reject location)
What you can do with geotagging
It's good that you understand the benefits of highlighting geolocation tags on your photos.
- Organize Instameet to land new friendships. The idea is to connect to people who have made posts near your city and redirect them to a dating page in your city.
- Create chronological posts: If you are a traveler for example, here is an idea to paste several images of the progress of your destinations that you will geotag.
- Promote your brand: To show your establishment to a large number of people, as many big brands like Starbucks or Burberry do, publish original photos that you will geotag.
There are several tools you can use to help you in your efforts to geotag your photos:
- Mobile GPS Location Tracker for Android and IOS
With these tools, you can continuously improve the geotagging of your publications to get better results.
Our Instagram products to boost your profile
Use interesting filters and experiment with them until you find what works best for you
Before we start, we need to know that it is an instagram filter. This term refers to a set of colors that can be added to photos. It has evolved more and today, filters are made on stories with more varied effects.They are used on Instagram to make a big difference in the way your photo is received. You have to do filters because they have a wow effect. It's the kind that can immediately capture the attention of your followers who don't hesitate to drop comments and share them. The number of subscribers could climb quickly. To do this, experiment with different filters to see which ones get the most likes and comments.
How to create a filter?
You need to have a dedicated tool for creating filters on instagram. There are plenty that could help you have original and fun filters:
Here's how to make filters on your instagram app:
- Pretend you want to take a picture
- then click once on the screen. A banner at the bottom of the screen with the filter bubbles
- Drag all the way to the right
- Click on the "magnifying glass" icon
- Search for your filter by name
- Click on the desired filter
- Click on "Try it".
- You can test and share the filter at your leisure now!
Depending on the choices you make, the most popular filters include Valencia, Lo-Fi and X-Pro II.
Tips to get great filters
- Do not use poor quality images
The filter is not intended to reduce the poor quality of the image you have downloaded.
- Don't overuse the filter in question
Some people mistakenly think that by using the filter in a way to make the image more beautiful, that they will be able to create a better image. the hearing. The more the filter is accentuated, the more the image is denatured.
Tag other users in your posts and comment on their photos too
When you tag If a person or other users are in your photos, a notification tells them to go to your photo to see it. This is a great way to get their attention and potentially gain new followers. When you tag someone, their username is highlighted in the photo caption so that all their followers can see it. It's a great way to reach a wider audience and get your photos in front of people who are interested in the same thing you are.
How to tag a person?
You can mention someone on instagram so that they interact with your content:
- Open Instagram and create a new publication.
- Select the photos you want to publish and press "Next".
- Click on " Tags "and enter a user.
- Press " Share "and you're done!
Depending on the number of people to be tagged, repeat the same operation.
- On the Instagram account, press " Story" .
- Select a photo or upload an image and press the " sticker"
- Click on the icon @mention and enter the username you want to tag
- Press the button " color "to change it.
- On " Make a smaller or larger sticker" pinch your index finger and thumb to make them smaller and move your fingers in the opposite direction to make them larger.
- You are now ready to publish your Story.
advice on tags
Don't lose sight of your goal: to get more visibility on instagram. So it is in your interest to gain more followers. To do this, when you mention or identify a person (whoever they are), you should always choose a relevant photo or video. Avoid identifying accounts that have many followers if you don't have a connection with them.
- Identify and mention your customers,
- Identify and mention other companies,
- Encourage others to identify you in their publications.
Commenting on other people's posts is another good way to get noticed by them and their followers
Here is an effective way to reach a wide target. Indeed, in Commenting on other people's photos is a great technique to get yourself noticed by them and their followers. When you leave a comment, your username is also highlighted so that people can click on your profile. So you need to be active to leave your signature in as many posts as possible. Make sure you leave thoughtful comments that fuel the conversation and don't just say things like "nice picture". Generally, when you don't pay attention to the value of your commentsyou are exposing yourself to bad feedbacks of subscribers.
Mistakes to avoid to be spammed
Your interventions, under the publications of other people, should not be similar to spam, at the risk of "burn". Avoid making these types of comments:
- Vague phrase, no established relationship to the image or photo Instagram
- use only emojis
- ask people to visit or subscribe to your profile
Overall, there are many different strategies you can use to increase your visibility on Instagram. By focusing on high-quality content and effective marketing techniques, you should be able to reach a wider audience and generate more engagement with your stories. Getting more visibility on Instagram requires well-developed strategies that can take much longer to produce results... Don't panic! With our services, you can quickly get thousands of qualified views without going through all these steps above. Don't wait, discover our different offers Instagram to give more visibility to your account.
Instagram can be a great way to connect with others who share your interests. By using the tips we have outlined, you can increase your visibility on the app and reach a wider audience. You can also build relationships with other users by tagging them in your photos and commenting on their posts. So be creative and have fun with Instagram!