SoundCloud is a platform for streaming where artists can upload their music and share it with the world. It gives the possibility to independent bands or musicians to get known and promote themselves. It is a free tool that allows you to increase your fan base, get constructive feedback and connect with hundreds of other artists in your musical style. Although it is not as popular as Spotify or Apple music It has a loyal audience of users. According to estimates, in 2022, 272 million registered users, that is, nearly 76 million monthly active registered users. These numbers are not insignificant and are conclusive in establishing a musical reputation. If you're looking for how to get more plays on SoundCloud, here are five steps to get started.
What is SoundCloud and what are its unique features?
SoundCloud is a music streaming platform that was founded in 2007. The objective is to allow artists to upload their music and share it with the world. But that's not all; it allows to manage all the communication around your music by interacting with an active community. Just like Facebook and YoutubeThe platform also has a built-in commenting system, which allows listeners to leave comments on songs. One of the most unique features of SoundCloud is its " Repost "which allows users to share songs with their followers. Going further, this feature enhances the results of all musicians' efforts and gives them the opportunity to monetize their music.
How to make a repost?
Reposts make it easy to quickly share your latest SoundCloud finds with your friends and subscribers.
- Click on the button " Repost You can also add a "track" (or playlist) to the top of your profile, and share it on your followers' Streams.
- To remove an item Repost from your profile, click again on the " Repost "corresponding.
How to get more plays on SoundCloud?
If you decide to use the platform you launch, you will have to register.
Create a Soundcloud account
- Go to www.soundcloud.com
You can register to leave:
- Google + . A message will ask you if you want to allow Soundcloud to access your Google+ account
- Choose your music and audio genre.
- Check your account. You will receive a message from Soundcloud, click on it and there you go, everything is there for your Soundcloud account.
There are many ways to make a name for yourself on SoundCloud. If you use the many features on the platform effectively, it's sure to get you noticed. For example, you can:
- Tell a story with the SoundCloud wave. Through your comments, immerse your community in stories about the whole process of creating your songs.
- Add tags. It's convenient for a user to find your music as soon as they do a search. Find good tags related to your music and you're done.
- Share the music of the people you listen to. It's a sharing that also benefits you because if you show interest in other people's albums, the return will be very beneficial. Not to mention that your community will appreciate it.
- Contacting blogs and influencers. This is very effective because a simple article or ad from an influencer could make your career take off for good.
What are some things to keep in mind when trying to get your name out there on SoundCloud?
When trying to get noticed on SoundCloud, it's important to remember that quality is key. By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to making a name for yourself.
- Your songs must be original and of high quality if you want people to listen to them.
- It is also important to to be active on the platformto chat with other users and promote your music.
- In addition, give a good impression by working on your image, description, URL and links.
- Finally, don't forget to promote your music on other social media platforms as well.
- Think of SoundCloud as social media. This way, you will know to interact frequently with your community. For example, you can join active bands whose musical style matches yours.
- Promote your music freely, but don't think about doing your own promo under any comment. Avoid getting spammer.
Our SoundCloud products to boost your popularity
How to make money on SoundCloud in 5 steps?
Produce high quality content
When it comes to getting your music out there on SoundCloud, producing high quality content is essential. This means creating original tracks that are well-crafted and interesting to listen to. It also means taking the time to make your profile look professional and engage with your fans. By making the effort to produce quality content, you will increase your chances of getting noticed on SoundCloud.
Network with other artists
Networking with other artists is essential. You can do this by commenting on their tracks, sharing their music with your followers and collaborating with them on projects. By building relationships with other artists, you'll increase your chances of getting noticed on SoundCloud.
Engage with your fans.
It's essential to engage with your fans; this means responding to comments, liking and reposting their tracks, and promoting your music on other social media platforms. By engaging with your fans, you'll create a stronger connection with them and increase your chances of getting noticed on SoundCloud.
Promote your music on other social media platforms.
In order to promote your music on other social media platforms, you need to create engaging content that will keep people's attention. You can do this by posting videos of your tracks, creating artwork for your songs and writing blog posts about your music. In addition, make sure you post links to your music on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By promoting your music on other social media platforms, you increase your chances of being heard by a wider audience.
Remember that quality is essential.
When it comes to getting your music out there on SoundCloud, it's essential to produce high-quality content. This means creating original, well-crafted tracks that are interesting to listen to. It also means taking the time to make your profile look professional and engage with your fans. By making the effort to produce quality content, you will increase your chances of getting noticed on SoundCloud.
All this may seem complicated to you. If you feel you need help, I invite you to discover our different soundcloud services to help you achieve your goal.
SoundCloud can be a great platform to promote your music to a wider audience. However, to be successful on this platform, you need to produce high quality content and engage with your fans. You should also promote your music on other social media platforms to reach a wider audience. By following these tips, you will increase your chances of getting noticed on SoundCloud and gaining more fans.