TikTok, the short-form video app, has grown in popularity over the past year. According to Sensor Tower, TikTok was the most downloaded app of 2018, and it is currently ranked as the number one social media app, in the United States. With so many people using the app, it can be difficult to get your video views seen.
Having TikTok viewsIt's pretty simple, isn't it? After all, all you have to do is download the application, register and start uploading any videos to the platform ..... But does it really get you views?
Yes, it is possible, maybe a dozen! Or a hundred or even thousands of views... However, for a web entrepreneur or a professional, who wants to promote its product and servicesThese views are not qualified and can compromise its activity on this social media.
With nearly 800 million active users (TikTok 2022 Statistics), it can be difficult to see your videos getting a large number of views. However, the effectiveness of social networking is no longer to be proven and your wish is to integrate it perfectly and have qualified views. Let's discover in this article how to make views on tiktok.
What are qualified views?
This term is used to refer to people with the same interest as you who will take action after watching your videos. These can be your potential customers or your target audience.
You seem lost ? Don't panic... ! At first glance, it may seem complicated if you are a beginner on TikTok, but with these tips, you will be able to set up your strategy to have qualified views and even if you can't do it on your own, a solution is available...
Shall we go?
So here are 5 tips to help you get more qualified views on your TikTok videos:
Use of hashtags
Hashtags are a great way to increase the reach of your videos and share them with people who are interested in the same topics as you. When you use relevant hashtagsIf you use the right hashtags, your videos are more likely to appear in search results and be seen by users who are searching for that topic. You are probably wondering how to get and identify the right hashtags for improve popularity of your content and get more views; let me answer it!
How to have and identify the right hashtags?
To find relevant hashtags for your videos :
1. Check out what other users in your niche are using. For example, if you're a travel vlogger, check out the most popular hashtags used by other creators in that space, to get ideas and see what's currently trending among that audience.
3. Use a mix of general and specific hashtags. General hashtags (such as #tiktok or #video) are more likely to be seen by a wider audience, while specific hashtags (like #travelvlog or #baking withmom) will help you reach people who are interested in more specialized topics.
Tips on using hastags:
1. Use a mix of popular and less popular hashtags.
2. Use a mixture of general and specific hashtags.
3. Change hashtags frequently to ensure that your videos are seen by fresh eyes.
4. Don't use too many hashtags - limit yourself to 1-3 per video.
5. Keep your captions short and to the pointso that users can play them quickly without being distracted from the content of your video.
Absolutely avoid when choosing your hashtags:
1. Use unrelated hashtags that have nothing to do with your topic or niche
2. Reuse the same hashtags over and over again for each video, instead of using a mix of general and specific hashtags
3. Using too many hashtags in the same video your captions may be cluttered, which will distract viewers from your message and make you look like a spammer.
4. Do not use hashtags at all!
Use of geotags
Geotags are another great way to increase the reach of your videos. When you add a geotag to your video, it will appear in the feed for that location. This is a great way to reach people who are interested in the same topics as you and are near you.
How to find the right geotags?
There are several ways to find relevant geotags for your video:
1. See the most popular geotagss used by other designers in your niche or target audience.
3. Use a mix of general and specific geotagsto get more views from people in your area and around the world.
Tips for using geotags :
1. Use a mix of popular and less popular geotagsto reach both a local and a global audience.
2. Change your geotag regularly to ensure that your videos appear in the feed from this location.
3. Do not usedon't use too many geotags - limit yourself to 1-3 per video.
4. Keep your captions short and to the pointso that users can play them quickly without being distracted from the content of your video.
Here are some common mistakes people make when using
1. Do not use geotags at all!
2. Rely on only one or two geotags inpulars, instead of using a mixture of general and specific tags.
3. Use too many geotags in a video your captions may be cluttered, distracting viewers from your message and causing you to lose money from potential advertising revenue.
4. Don't update your geotags frequentlyThis can result in a decrease in views, as users no longer see your videos in the feed for that location.
Adding interesting and attractive content
On TikTok, it's all about fun, imagination, creativity, emotion, etc. If your videos are interesting and engaging, people will be more likely to watch them. Try to include something unique in your videos that will make people want to watch them. Also make sure to use attractive thumbnails and captions that will catch the audience's attention.
Our Tiktok products to boost your account
How to animate your content on TikTok?
There are several ways to add compelling content to your videos on TikTok. Here are some tips:
1. Be careful to the quality of your video content, for example by using high quality footage and editing techniques that give your videos a professional look.
2. Use interesting and unique themes or topics in your videos, such as humor, music, fashion or dance.
3. Try to be creative with your video concepts and don't be afraid to experiment.
4. Use attractive vignettes and captionss that will catch the audience's attention and make them want to watch your videos.
5. Keep your videos short and to the points, so that viewers don't feel like they've been caught off guard or that you're trying to sell them something.
The quality of the content counts!
There are a few things to consider when determining if a video is of high quality:
1. The overall look of the video - Is it well lit? Is the footage stable? Is there an edit that makes the video look more professional?
2. The content of the video - Is it interesting and unique? Do we have a consistent theme or message?
3. The length of the video - Is it too long or too short? Is it just long enough to keep the audience interested?
4. The number of views and ratings - A high number of views and likes is usually a good indication that people are enjoying the video.
5. Audience engagement - Are people leaving comments and sharing your video? Is there a strong community of users who regularly interact with your content?
If you are not sure if your video is of good quality, ask a friend or family member for advice. You can also post the video on social media and see what others think.
Partnership with other creators
Partnering with other creators is a great way to cross-promote each other's videos and get more views. When you partner with someone, be sure to promote their videos on your own channels and social media accounts. This will increase their reach and get you more views in return.
Who are the content creators and how do I find them?
There are many content creators on TikTok, from individual users to large companies, and you can find them by searching for specific hashtags or geotags. You can also watch videos that have already been highly recommended by the community.
Some of the most popular content creators include:
1. Individual users - These are the people who create videos for fun and share them with their friends and followers.
2. Celebrities - Many celebrities have joined TikTok and use it to connect with friends and fans.
3. Brands and companies - Many major brands and companies use TikTok to interact with their customers and promote their products or services.
4. Influencers - These are people who have a large following on social media, often for their creative content or expertise in a particular field. They can be very influential in encouraging others to watch.
Some of the top content creators on TikTok include popular influencers such as KDA and Cameron Dallaswho regularly post videos on TikTok. You can also find many popular content creators by searching for specific hashtags, such as #music or #dance
How do I partner with other TikTok content creators?
There are several ways to partner with other creators on TikTok. The first option is to join a talent agency or marketing group that connects influencers with brands and advertisers. Another option is to connect with other creators directly, either by messaging them directly or by posting on social media.
How to find Influencers on Tiktok?
There are several ways to find influencers on TikTok. One is to use the search function of the platform itself and look for creators who have a large number of followers and high engagement with their audience. Another option is to consult marketing agencies or talent management groups that work directly with social media influencers, as they will often have access to a large database of creators. Finally, you can also approach other influencers directly and ask if they would be interested in collaborating.
Use of paid advertisements
Paid ads are a great way to reach a wider audience and get more views on your videos. You can use TikTok's self-service ad platform to create and serve your ads. Paid ads can be a great way to get your videos seen by more people and increase your reach.
What should I know before using paid advertising on TikTok?
Before using paid advertising on TikTok, it's important to understand the platform's ad targeting options. You can target specific countries, demographics, interests and more when creating your ads. It's also important to carefully monitor your campaign's performance and adjust your targeting and budget as necessary to maximize your results. In addition, you should define your campaign goals and create creative and engaging ad content that will resonate with your target audience.
If, in spite of everything, this seems to you rather complex, I invite you to discover our different TikTok products.
Buy tiktok views on socialblast
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get more views on your TikTok videos, you can buy TikTok views on Socialblast. We offer a variety of packages to fit your needs and budget, and our team of experts will work with you to ensure the success of your campaign. Contact us today to learn more about our TikTok marketing services.
By following these tips, you know how to get views on TikTok and get your videos seen by more people. You can also check out our different products depending on what your goal is on TikTok