Popular with teens and young adults who can share short videos, TikTok is one of the best social media platforms for posting content and quickly reaching most social media users. Whether you are an entrepreneur or a business that wants to build brand awareness, this is the perfect tool. To do this, you need to publish content when you think it will be most effective and think about what you want to distribute. The key to success is to identify when the best time is for everyone. In the race for better visibility on this social network, knowing when to post on Tiktok is the holy grail for your business. This article gives you practical advice that will help you quickly achieve your goals.
When to post on TikTok ?
Posting on TikTok requires you to do an analysis that spans different time zones. Since users are all over the world, finding the best times to post is essential. Depending on the days of the week, there are favorable times when the engagement rate of your audience will be high if everyone is given the opportunity to participate in increasing your number of views. According to influencermarketinghub which is responsible for analyzing social networks, the best niche on TikTok is:
- Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Thursday at 1 p.m. or midnight
- Friday at 5 a.m.
By respecting these times according to the time zone of each country, you will have better visibility. Additionally, the platform gives you the ability to know where your subscribers are thanks to a “ tools for creators ” option. The update is done daily. Here is important information you may have:
- Total number of subscribers
- different countries
- subscriber activity
Why post on TikTok ?
You doubt the relevance of the network and you are looking for elements to justify its usefulness. Here are key points.
- This is undoubtedly because of the large audience you can reach. This is a fairly popular platform. There are more than 2 billion users worldwide. So why not take advantage of this large audience?
- In addition, depending on your sector of activity, perhaps your target is satisfied with this platform compared to the others. It is in your interest to adapt to it.
- TikTok is a mobile application. And Internet users constantly receive information that could distract them. For this, this tip of making short videos is ideal for concise and clear messages. No need to worry.
- You can quickly track your audience's engagement rate. Made up mainly of people under 25, you have a key clue regarding your marketing strategy.
What type of content works well on TikTok ?
When it comes to posting on TikTok , you need to consider a series of factors.
- The relevance of the content to your target audience.
- You should also consider the time of day when your target audience is most active on the mobile app.
- You need to consider the type of content you want to distribute. Some content may be banned.
- The format of the video which must respect an aspect ratio of 1080 x 920.
So, you need to think about the type of content you publish and its chances of success. Demonstrate professionalism by standing out through the quality of what you offer. It doesn't matter how long the video is, what you convey is important.
As for the type, we will make a list to guide you:
- Create a tutorial
- Collect feedback on a new or existing product or service you want to develop
- Do a live discovery of your activity
- Surf the news that is causing the buzz by linking it to your business
How often should you post on TikTok ?
The frequency of your posts on TikTok is an important element to consider if you want to succeed on the app. From the start, you need a marketing strategy to break into this social network. You should share content when you feel your target audience will be most active.
- Plan an editorial calendar. For example, you can post videos during the day, when people are more likely to pay attention. It is by varying the times and frequencies that you will be able to find the best time to post on TikTok . However, you don't have to post content every day to be successful. If you do that, it's like quickly falling into oblivion. People don't like it when they're bombarded with posts. They still need to be dynamic and attractive. Posting content occasionally can also be effective.
- Take the time to experiment and analyze the feedback on each post and find what sparks interaction. Once you have this in place, tell yourself that this is what works best for you.
- Finally, you also need to consider the timing of your post. Around here, we're talking about surfing the news. Internet users must feel that you follow global trends
Our Products to boost your TikTok publications
Measure your performance
When it comes to posting content on TikTok , there are several factors you need to consider. The first is the relevance of the content to your target audience. You should also consider when your audience is most active on the app. Additionally, you need to consider the type of content you post and the likelihood that it will be well received. Finally, you also need to think about the timing of your publication. Some times are better than others for posting content on TikTok . Analyzing your data is the best way to boost your likes after each publication you make. For this, the platform has dedicated TikTok Analytics which you can use to improve your data.
Here's how to check:
- click on “profile”
- go to “settings and privacy”
- in the account section, click on “creation tools”
- from this tab, select Analytics
Well before accessing this data, you must migrate from the normal account to the professional account. It is only from there that you will see your video and subscriber metrics.
Migrating to a professional account
- Click on the three small vertical dots on your profile
- go to “manage my account”
- Migrate to “upgrade to pro account”
Tip for calculating engagement rate
This is a key element to know to increase the likes of your videos. The simplest method is as follows:
((Number of likes + Number of comments) / Number of subscribers) * 100
((Number of likes + Number of comments) + Number of shares / Number of subscribers) * 100
From now on, your audience will only receive content that meets their expectations. Clearly, users will receive notifications of content that might interest them. The TikTok will assign ranking scores to videos based on relevance and audience interests. As a business, it's a goldmine to know what TikTok followers . You have a clue to grow your audience. For a detailed view, go to the site too.
- Put hashtags on each video. We limit the number to 10. There are some who are popular and influential.
- Your video description should be short and concise. The number is limited to 138 characters.
- Set all the technical parameters in advance: sound, visual, internet connection, etc. Social media users need to be captivated. Don't hesitate to go all out to increase engagement and your notoriety among your audience. With tough competition, for example, showcase visuals that defy the imagination.
- Play on emotion. Subscribers need to identify with someone or something. If you can make them feel that way, that’s it.
- Ask an influencer for a duet. The latter has a large community around him who follow him and who identify with him. It’s an effective way to attract people.
- Put text on each of your posts.
- Ask your friends to like your posts
- Learn to cheat: There's a little bit of everything on social media. As you are at the beginning, perhaps you don't know where to start. So what are the most popular ones that have reached a large number of views.
- Study each video to detect the one that got the most views.
- Visit your competitors' site
Additional resources to help you get started with TikTok
If you're looking for more information on how to use TikTok to promote your business or brand, here are some additional resources that can help you get started.
- We have written numerous articles to help you maximize your visibility on TikTok
- The TikTok website offers a variety of tutorials and tips for using the app.
- The TikTok blog also offers useful information and insight on: trends on TikTok , how to use TikTok for your business, and how to become popular on TikTok .
- There are also plenty of YouTube that offer tips and tricks on using TikTok for your business. For example, this video from HubSpot offers a comprehensive introduction to using TikTok for your marketing.
- TikTok trends and strategies , check out this blog post from Hootsuite that summarizes TikTok best practices for 2022 .
If you're looking for a way to reach a diverse and engaged audience, then TikTok is the perfect platform for you. And remember, with the right strategy and creative content, you can really wow your followers on this social media app. Follow a few tips and you will know how to live on TikTok like the most influencers!
To summarize, it's important to post content on TikTok when it's most relevant and when you think your target audience will be most active. You also need to consider the type of content you post and the chances it has of attracting attention. You have taken the time to read and certain parameters may seem incomprehensible to you and you do not necessarily have the time to put this in place. By choosing to be supported by professionals like socialblast , you will be able to define specifications in order to achieve your objectives more quickly.